After a significant amount of prayer and preparation we are meeting again starting on Sunday, July 5 at 9:00 AM at all of our campuses! (for the following Sunday mornings in July, additional services will be added as needed. Please stay tuned.) The worship experience will be broadcast live from our Hampton campus.
For your safety, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for social distancing. In addition, Liberty Kids and Liberty Students will be closed, with kids and students being encouraged to attend worship services. While we are taking these steps for your safety, we do understand if you would prefer to continue to worship online during July. You are a part of the Liberty family no matter where you choose to attend!
What We Are Doing for Your Safety
- The facility and high-volume areas will continually be sanitized.
- Staff, volunteers and clear signage will provide directional guidance so that your safety and social distancing can be maintained.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- Liberty Kids and Liberty Students will not open in July. Liberty Kids will provide an activity page for children that will be available for the weekend services.
- Water fountains will be closed to diminish the spread of germs.
- Offering baskets will not be passed. You can text “LibertyLive” to 77977 to give online. Additionally, ushers will hold baskets at the Worship Center exits, at the end of the service, to receive offerings and giving drop boxes are available.
How Can You Help
- If you do not feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us on online.
- We encourage Senior Adults and those with a compromised immune system to worship online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and we will have one available, if needed.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and others. Please use air hugs and waves as handshaking and physical hugging would compromise social distancing.