Good morning Liberty! Since I didn’t get to say that yesterday, I wanted to get it out there today! I missed being with you, but am so grateful for Chip, Dalton, and Zac preaching for me while I am away. I have heard great reports of how the Lord used each of them.
The SBC Pastors’ Conference and Annual Meeting started last night. This year I am serving on the Committee on Order of Business so I had to be in Phoenix early for several meetings. I love attending these meetings, but am looking forward to being back with the Liberty family on Sunday!
We will start a new series on Sunday on the One Another passages in the Bible. It’s also Father’s Day! If you haven’t already, invite your dad to come with you and make plans to be at church. It’s going to be a great day. If you are not in the local area, make plans to attend Libertylive.Online on Sunday at 1:00, 2:15, or 6:00 p.m., Wednesday at 6:00 p.m., or Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
Many of you asked for the passages of Scripture that I gave recently for winning over the enemy. When Satan hurls darts at you like, “You’re a loser…”, “You will never amount to anything…”, “After what you did, do you think you are saved and going to heaven?”, “God can never use you…”, “Your situation is never going to get better…”, “Your circumstances are never going to change…”, “You will never have a good marriage…”, “You will never be a good parent…”, “You will never have a happy home…”, “You’ll never get well…”, “You will never get out of debt…”, etc. ,You take the shield of faith saying:
– I am confident of this very thing that He who began a good work will continue to perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6).
– I am trusting the Lord with all my heart, leaning not to my own understanding, and in all my ways I’m acknowledging Him… (Prov. 3:5-6).
– And I know all things are working together for good because I love God and am called according to His purpose (Rom. 8:28).
– Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Ps. 23:6).
– God said I am blessed when I come in and blessed when I go out (Deu. 28:6).
– No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Is. 54:17).
– Greater is he that is within me, than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
– I will fear not for they that be with us are more than they that be with them (2 Kings 6:16).
– I will fear not for my God is with me. He will uphold and strengthen me with His right hand (Is. 41:10).
– God’s plans for me are good and not of evil… (Jer. 29:11).
– I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13).
– My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory (Phil. 4:19).
– He will never leave me or forsake me (Deu. 31:6).
– I am drawing nigh unto God He is drawing nigh unto me (Ja. 4:8).
– I am resisting the devil, knowing He must flee from me (Ja. 4:7).
Stand firm! Spend time in God’s word and use it daily to set your mind on the Truth. God wants you to win!
Tammy and I love you and we are praying for you! See you Sunday!