Start Here Guide
(Salvation Discussion Help)
A Scripture memorization and discipleship program, for ages 3-12th grade. Located at our Hampton Campus, starting September 15th.
Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety
(Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, Tennessee, shares tools for leaders helping kids process anxiety.)
- We ask that your child stay for only one service time (9:00am or 10:45am) to limit contact.
- If your child(ren) come at 9:00am, please pick them up NO LATER THAN 10:00am, allowing us time to sanitize our environments before the second service time.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into Liberty Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit hallway traffic.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Liberty Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
- We ask that you please stay home and participate in Liberty Kids online (www.libertylive.church/kids) if:
- your child has had a fever in the past 14 days, or
- shows any symptoms of COVID-19, or
- has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking in to Liberty Kids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’re taking extra care inside each room/space too!
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Liberty Kids spaces during and between services, including complete sanitization of our environments.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in the Liberty Kids check-in and hallway areas.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized before and after every service.