What Liberty Kids Will Do
We are taking additional steps to keep our Liberty Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family! When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment:
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking in to Liberty Kids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- To facilitate a low touch environment, Liberty Kids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks by touching the screen for you. All you have to do is tear off the Name Tags once they print. For younger kids, a Life Team member will handle any sign-in sheets you might have.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
In addition to the redesigned check-in process, we’re taking extra care inside each room/space, too!
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Liberty Kids spaces during and between services, including complete sanitization of our environments.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in the Liberty Kids check-in and hallway areas.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized before and after every service.