We believe that God is sending Liberty to Gloucester to reach those that are not yet reached. We often say, “we’re here for those who are not yet here.” And we can’t be followers of Christ without doing what Christ commanded His Church to do: that is to go and make disciples, to baptize them, and to teach them all things whatsoever He’s commanded us. God has been working at Liberty for 120 years, and God is moving in these days. We say, “not unto us, not unto us, oh Lord, but unto Him be the glory!” If you’d like more information about the Grand Opening of our Gloucester campus, please click the button below.
If you’re planning your first visit to Liberty, we’re so excited to have you, and are so thankful you’ve chosen to spend your time with us.
- As you drive in, look for guest parking signs for your reserved spot, and our parking team will be there to assist you.
- Our Life Team will greet you at the doors and welcome you into our Gathering Area. Check out our Next Steps Center, where we not only have a free gift for you, but Life Team members that will act as your personal guide, helping you find your way to our Worship Center, the restrooms, Café, Liberty Kids or Liberty Students.
- Should you need anything throughout your visit, just swing back by our Next Steps Center or ask anyone with a Life Team lanyard. We’re here to serve you!
- If you’d like to plan your visit ahead of time where we will meet you and show you around for your first time, you can plan your visit here: PLAN A VISIT
Our Worship Service lasts about 45 minutes. We start by singing worship songs together, and then listen to a message from God’s Word. To learn more about Pastor Grant, check out https://libertylive.church/pastorgrant/
- We have an area designed just for your children (birth – 5th grade) called, Liberty Kids. We want every kid who spends time at Liberty to know God, find community with other young believers, and learn what it means to serve people and leave a legacy. Our staff and trained leaders help them to grow in their walk with God through Bible stories, singing and group time.
- We understand that it’s a big deal to drop your kids off in an unfamiliar place. You’re welcome to ask a Liberty Kids staff member for a tour before your kids visit. We usually find that once your kids see the fun in store for them they won’t want to leave!
Whatever you’d like! Most people wear casual attire, but you are welcome to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
Everyone! We want you to feel right at home at Liberty. No matter who you are, where you’re from, what you do, or whatever else you fear may hold you back, you are welcome at Liberty! We are multigenerational, multiethnic, and multisite and whether you grew up in church, have never been to church, consider yourself a follower of Jesus, or just have questions, we’d love for you to join us!