Hope you had a great Fourth of July weekend! “Miss” Tammy and I missed being with you on Sunday, but we are so thankful for the men God has brought to our staff who preached at our campuses! We are also so thankful for Libertylive.Online and the opportunity to watch when we are away. The services are now live at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. every Sunday so you can listen in at your normal time, even if you are out of town. It’s great!
Since we weren’t there on Sunday, I wanted to quickly highlight a few upcoming things for you:
- Student Camp – The deadline to register is this Sunday. If you have a student, or are a student, who just completed 6th-12thgrade, you do not want to miss summer camp! We hear so many students say that camp changed their life and was their favorite week of the summer. You can go to libertylive.church/camp and sign up now!
- Life Track– The next lunch is August 4. At Liberty, we want every person to know God, find community, serve people, and leave a legacy. If you want to find out more about how you can do each of these things, go to libertylive.church/lifetrack and register today.
- Life Team Huddle – If you are on the Life Team, mark your calendars for August 25. We are so thankful for all who serve at all of our campuses and want to celebrate with you. Lunch and childcare will be provided. You can find out more at libertylive.church/huddle.
- Block Parties– Just a reminder that we have a party-in-a-box, block party trailer, available for you to use this summer to reach your neighbors. It comes with popcorn and sno-cone machines, inflatables, and more. Just grab your friends to help and invite your neighbors! To sign up for a date, visit libertylive.church/blockparties.
- John Crist Tour – Tickets are going fast! If you haven’t already heard, Liberty is hosting a night of Christian comedy on Friday, November 22. If you want a good laugh, get your tickets now! They are limited. You can use the promo code CHURCH for a discount at premierproductions.com.
This summer is packed full of opportunity and you don’t want to miss out!
It is a joy to be your Pastor!